Fido & Friends – Private Dog Training in Pairs
2 people 2 dogs.
Private dog training lessons in pairs, based on your needs.
I love teaching 2 people at a time. It means I can give each person and their dog lots of one-on-one time. It means you can focus on your needs & get down the nitty gritty of your dog’s issue. It means cheaper training than a single private training lesson. It means you can reach your goals quicker. It makes total sense.
What do we train? Anything you need help with!
- Lead walking – I can show you how to get your dog more focused than they’ve ever been!
- Do you want to take your dog to the café but they’re not comfortable? Let me show you how to introduce your dog to things they might find challenging at first.
- Is your dog terrible at coming back to you when you call them? We can train that too.
- Will your dog leave something on the ground when you tell him to? Yes, this can be done…
- This is all about you and your dog, so let me know your wish list.
When: Any day that suits you!
Where: Inner West Sydney area. We will decide where to meet.
Session times: 11.30am – 12.30pm
1pm – 2pm
2.30pm – 3.30pm
Whether you’re a multi-dog household that needs help, or you and a friend would like to train together or maybe you just need help with your one beautiful pooch, I will match teams/goals to ensure everyone has the best chance of success. This is a training opportunity focused on the challenges and goals you have for your dog.
BOOKINGS: There are 3 ways to discuss what you need.
Phone: 0419 535 236
Or fill out the contact form here.
Let me know the time you prefer & what you would like to train. I will contact you to discuss your training plan.